Lincs Hunter FT Club: Home Office Air Weapons Guide To Safety - Lincs Hunter FT Club

Lincs HFT is pleased to announce that we are taking new memberships and renewals for the April 2017/April 2018 season.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Home Office Air Weapons Guide To Safety

#1 User is offline   Cones 

• the one handed assassin!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Committee Member

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

This is the official Home Office Air Weapon Guide to Safety

http://www.homeoffic...let?view=Binary

Thanks

Lincs HFT

#2 User is offline   Terry 

• Gat Gunner
  • Pip
  • Group: Forum Member
  • Interests:Shooting, Photography, engineering and radio. (good God, it's true....I really am a nerdy boy)

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

Hi,

I know it's teaching most to suck eggs, and the people it's aimed at aren't the sort to read it anyway, however, having seen so many childrens reviews of dads air rifle on youtube, I don't think the under 18 access thing is bad. As long as we have a media eager to front page and demonise every action of the stupid, we are left with only a small voice to draw attention to the good side of airgun ownership and sport. One club I used to use had a "NO CAMO CLOTHING" policy to change the para military look that so many "anti" groups use against us. I know when people hunt, a DPM jacket becomes a tool, sadly they lost their fight and where forced to close. I jinked a little from my origional point, but as long as kids do stupid things we will all be under the microscope. I wonder how far away licencing is?
regards Terry

#3 User is offline   Terry 

• Gat Gunner
  • Pip
  • Group: Forum Member
  • Interests:Shooting, Photography, engineering and radio. (good God, it's true....I really am a nerdy boy)

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

Just one more thing, it must of been said before, but how provocative calling air guns "weapons", does anybody know when this began? Maybe it has always been the case and I missed it.

Regards Terry

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users